We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to creating an open and equal working environment.
Sheppard Robson and interiors group ID:SR are actively recruiting talented individuals who are looking for a positive career move in a buoyant market, for our Glasgow, Manchester and London studios.
We are seeking candidates to fulfil a number of roles, who meet the following criteria:
Healthcare Architect Manchester
Sheppard Robson are looking to recruit an architect to support our investment and growth in the healthcare sector. The successful candidate will have strong experience (3-5 years' +) in healthcare design. They will be an experience communicator, have hands-on experience of clinical engagement and have delivered projects on live hospital sites.
They will have responsibility for designing and delivering their own projects as well as the opportunity to work on associated science and research projects.
Specification Writer – Full Time
Sheppard Robson London is looking to recruit a Specification Writer with a minimum of 5 years’ experience of delivering NBS specifications. You will also have experience of high quality architectural projects and embrace a collaborative approach with the BIM team.
The responsibilities include:
- Providing a focus of expertise in writing and reviewing project specifications utilizing NBS software to ensure a consistently high standard is maintained across the practice.
- Maintaining and developing bespoke SR guidance notes within the NBS software
- Assisting in managing the transition between NBS Building and NBS Create software platforms
- Provide specification training and advise to project teams where required
Expert knowledge and skills required in:
- NBS Building, NBS Create software and CWCT guidance
- Building materials, construction detailing, testing/sampling and current British/EN Standards
Knowledge and skills required in:
- Major cladding systems and specialist cladding contractors
- Knowledge of JCT guide to the preparation of performance specifications.
- Alternative methods of procurement/building contracts and their impact upon specifications
- Excellent communication skills
- Good presentation skills
Award-winning Architectural Practice, Sheppard Robson are actively recruiting for an Architect who is looking for a positive career move to join their London Studio.
Whilst Residential Typology experience is a requirement, experience of mixed-use typology would be desirable.
BIM Co-ordinator (London & Manchester)
- 3 - 5 years’ experience and will have worked on a range of projects from conceptual stage through to completion.
- Sound knowledge of design principles and of construction methods and processes
- Full understanding of relevant UK BIM Standards is essential
- Advanced level of understanding of Autodesk REVIT is essential
- Experience in project level BIM Coordination
- Experience in collaborating and coordinating with other disciplines model changes /perform clash detection
- Ability of implementing BIM standards and development procedures
- Experience with Navisworks and Solibri would be beneficial
- Experience in managing and mentoring architectural teams in BIM workflows is essential