We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to creating an open and equal working environment.
Sheppard Robson and interiors group ID:SR are actively recruiting talented individuals who are looking for a positive career move in a buoyant market, for our Glasgow, Manchester and London studios.
We are seeking candidates to fulfil a number of roles, who meet the following criteria:
BIM Co-ordinator (London & Manchester)
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in a BIM-specific role and will have worked on a range of projects from conceptual stage through to completion.
- Sound knowledge of design principles and of construction methods and processes
- Full understanding of relevant UK BIM Standards is essential
- Advanced level of understanding of Autodesk REVIT is essential
- Experience in project level BIM Coordination
- Experience in collaborating and coordinating with other disciplines model changes /perform clash detection
- Ability of implementing BIM standards and development procedures
- Experience with Navisworks and Solibri would be beneficial
- Experience in managing and mentoring architectural teams in BIM workflows is essential
- Experience on large/complex projects is beneficial