We are an equal opportunities employer that is committed to creating an open working environment, supporting diversity and inclusion across Sheppard Robson, ID:SR and AXIS.
The culture of our organisation instils a tradition of nurturing growth and giving individuals room to express themselves—this has been the bedrock of the culture at Sheppard Robson. Careers within Sheppard Robson include positions with our interior design specialists ID:SR and AXIS, which applies our detailed design expertise to major projects by others.
We are actively recruiting talented individuals who are looking for a positive career move to our Glasgow, Manchester and London studios. To apply for any of the below positions, please email us with details of the office and role you’d like to apply for. Please include your CV and a sample portfolio for technical and design positions.
Glasgow, London, Manchester
We are recruiting for Architects who are looking for a positive career move to join our London, Manchester and Glasgow studios. Experience of mixed-use typology is preferred. Candidates with strong experience in Revit are desired.
We are recruiting Interior Designers to join our London and Manchester offices. Experience of designing workplaces and strong use of Revit is required.
London, Manchester, Glasgow
Full + part time
We are welcoming applications from recently qualified Part 1 and Part 2 Architectural Assistants. Candidates with knowledge and experience in Revit are desired.
The BIM Team are looking for talented and experienced BIM Coordinators to join either our Manchester or London offices. You will be a dynamic confident individual with excellent communication skills and able to work as part of our BIM and Design Technologies team. You will be experienced in working on UK BIM Framework projects and to BS EN ISO 19650-2 and will be able to discuss how you have implemented this on previous projects. As a BIM Coordinator you will be expected to have 3 years minimum industry experience (Architectural discipline) and a minimum 1 year experience as a BIM Coordinator working on large projects.
As software skills are key to the role, you will have at least 3 years Autodesk Revit (Architecture) experience and have a solid understanding of most of the software functionality (Dynamo experience also desirable). Additional practical software experience will be expected for Navisworks, Rhino and Grasshopper.
In return for your efforts you will receive a competitive salary and will work on exciting projects and gain industry leading experience as part of our BIM Family.
Senior BDMC Coordinator
We are seeking a senior business development, marketing and communications (BDMC) coordinator to join our team in London, UK.
The senior BDMC coordinator is a pivotal role, helping shape how we win work through creating thoughtful responses to bids as well as contributing to the wider BDMC team. The role will include working closely with senior staff across all three offices (London, Manchester and Glasgow).
Key tasks include:
- Work alongside the head of business development in delivery of bids, with the experience to take on responsibility for working on submissions independently and writing engaging copy
- Have a good graphic eye and can create documents that communicate our work in compelling ways
- Assist the head of BD with researching new business opportunities and leads in relevant target markets and identifying prospective opportunities for the practice
- Conduct analysis of bid documents, assessing scoring criteria and flagging potential issues
- Whilst the primary focus will be on bids/BD activity, there is flex in this role to work across the BDMC team, contributing to events, PR campaigns and admin tasks across the team
- Confident using the Adobe Creative Cloud suite, particularly InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- More than two years’ of experience in collating bid documents and other various business development/marketing documents
- A good graphic eye and attention to detail
- An interest in architecture and design
- Working effectively with a team, supporting Sheppard Robson’s collaborative culture and way of working
- A positive can-do attitude
- A clear communicator that can work alongside the BDMC team as well as staff, including senior members of the team, from across all offices
- Disciplined time management but must remain flexible to deadlines
- A degree/qualifications in a related subject is desirable