We are an equal
opportunities employer that is committed to creating an open working
environment, supporting diversity and inclusion across AXIS, Sheppard Robson and ID:SR.
Careers at AXIS also include opportunities with our architectural group, Sheppard Robson, and our interior design specialists ID:SR. The culture of our organisation instils a tradition of nurturing growth and giving individuals room to express themselves—this has been the bedrock of the culture at Sheppard Robson.
We are actively recruiting talented individuals who are looking for a positive career move for our Glasgow, Manchester and London studios. To apply for any of the below positions, please email us with details of the office and role you’d like to apply for. Please include your CV and a sample portfolio for technical and design positions.
We are recruiting for Architects who are looking for a positive career move to join our London and Glasgow studios. Experience of mixed-use typology is preferred. Candidates with strong experience in Revit are desired.
We are recruiting Interior Designers to join our London and Manchester studios. Experience of designing workplaces and strong use of Revit is required.
We are welcoming applications from recently qualified Part 1 and Part 2 Architectural Assistants to join our London and Manchester studios. Candidates with knowledge and experience in Revit are desired.
Health + Care Architect
Sheppard Robson have been active in the healthcare market for more than 30 years. In the post-PFI era, our Health + Care team has evolved to respond to the present generation of projects and client needs. This successful period has seen our workload in the sector grow year on year, doubling in recent years with the practice committed to continuing its growth and investment to capitalise on the presently burgeoning market.
We are looking for talented individuals with strong experience within the Healthcare Sector to join our team as Health + Care architects in our London and Manchester studios.
You will have the opportunity to lead and deliver major healthcare schemes from inception to delivery, conduct research and develop innovations in healthcare design to go beyond day-to-day standard approaches, support clients with programmes of estates projects and masterplans, and contribute toward a growing team with ambitions to develop our position as the market leader in healthcare design.
In return for your efforts, you will receive a competitive salary and will work on exciting projects throughout the UK and potentially overseas.
IT Support Analyst
We are looking for an IT Support Analyst to join our IT team in our London office. The role is well suited to an enthusiastic individual looking to join a creative and vibrant office in a key support role. The role is based on site, 5 days a week and is ideally suited to someone within a close commute of the office. The role will include a wide range of tasks including helpdesk queries and support across multiple offices, installing, configuring, and supporting hardware, software, systems/servers and mobile phones.
- Be friendly and approachable.
- Articulate and a good communicator.
- A hands-on, can-do approach.
- Positive and proactive in dealing with tasks and support requests.
- Able to prioritise tasks.
- Flexible to workload, enthusiasm, and a good fit with the rest of the team.
Skills and Experience
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware and software issues.
- Ability to manage support queries from multiple sources that range from 1st to 3rd line (we do small numbers of support queries, but they often require detail and joint input to resolve).
- Familiar with working in a small IT Team of between 2-6 people.
- Familiar with working in a SME sized business of 50-400 users over multiple offices.
- Experience of working in a Design/Architectural environment would be an advantage.
- Experience of Adobe Creative Cloud products, Autodesk Revit/AutoCAD, Bentley, Microsoft office 365/Teams.
- Experience of Windows 10, Windows Server 2019 - 2022, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group policy, PowerShell, pc imaging.
- Candidates will ideally have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role and some IT qualifications to show they have a grounding in IT, however experience and fit will also be taken into consideration.