Alan Shingler speaks at Greensky Thinking Event
14th May 2014
Last month, Alan Shingler was invited to join a panel discussion as part of Green Sky Thinking to debate what it takes to deliver a sustainable building, from briefing stage through to practical completion.
Hosted at the London Schools of Economic, the panels consisted of:
- Hattie Hartman AJ sustainability editor (Chair)
- Paul Hinkin, founder, Black Architecture
- Alan Shingler, Sheppard Robson partner and head of RIBA Sustainable Futures Group
- Yeoryia Manolopoulou, AY Architects
- Julian Robinson, Director of Estates, London School of Economics
- Sarah Wigglesworth, Sarah Wigglesworth Architects
The transcript from the event can be found on the Architects' Journal's website here.