Arcadia Group Headquarters, W1 London, UK
Sheppard Robson was appointed in June 2012 as the Lead Architect for the refurbishment of the existing Arcadia office headquarters. The scope of the project includes:
- Modern and efficient workplace which reflects the Arcadia culture
- Creating additional 15,000ft² of workplace by roofing over the two existing external courtyards to form internal atria and extending the floorplate into the space:
- New ground floor reception
- New 6th floor executive suite and boardroom
- New staff restaurant and kitchen
- Phased refurbishment while other floors remain in occupation
- Upgrade the existing building to comply with statutory Part L and M Building Regulations, including undertaking a critical review and assessment of what/how the improvements are to be cost-effectively implemented.
Completed photographs of Arcadia Headquarters (pictured below).
- 13,500 m2
- British Council for Offices - Highly commended
- Mixology - Shortlisted