Careers at Sheppard Robson
We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to creating an open and equal working environment.
Sheppard Robson and interiors group ID:SR are actively recruiting talented individuals who are looking for a positive career move in a buoyant market, for our Glasgow, Manchester and London studios.
We are seeking candidates to fulfil a number of roles, who meet the following criteria:
Interior Designer: Manchester
Sheppard Robson is actively recruiting for an Interior Designer for our Manchester studio.
Candidates must have the following:
- 3-5 years’ plus post-qualification experience
- commercial and/ or higher education fit out experience preferable
- clear and concise client presentation ability
- excellent design skills
- ability to work cross-sector within a broad range of typologies
BIM Co-ordinator: London
- 3 - 5 years’ experience and will have worked on a range of projects from conceptual stage through to completion.
- Sound knowledge of design principles and of construction methods and processes
- Full understanding of relevant UK BIM Standards is essential
- Advanced level of understanding of Autodesk REVIT is essential
- Experience in project level BIM Coordination
- Experience in collaborating and coordinating with other disciplines model changes /perform clash detection
- Ability of implementing BIM standards and development procedures
- Experience with Navisworks and Solibri would be beneficial
- Experience in managing and mentoring architectural teams in BIM workflows is essential.
Sheppard Robson are actively recruiting enthusiastic individuals for a number of exciting projects within our Manchester studio.
Candidates should demonstrate excellent design and organisational skills, and fulfill the following roles and criteria:-
- Architects with five years experience post part 3 qualification with proven ability to lead teams and co-consultants
- Architects with two years experience post part 3 qualification with the ability to work within multi-consultant teams
Proficiency in Revit and MicroStation is advantageous but not a prerequisite as we offer complete in-house training.
Specification Writer: London
Sheppard Robson is looking to recruit a Specification Writer with a minimum of 5 years’ experience of delivering NBS specifications. You will also have experience of high quality architectural projects and embrace a collaborative approach with the BIM team.
The responsibilities include:
- Providing a focus of expertise in writing and reviewing project specifications utilizing NBS software to ensure a consistently high standard is maintained across the practice.
- Maintaining and developing bespoke SR guidance notes within the NBS software
- Assisting in managing the transition between NBS Building and NBS Create software platforms
- Provide specification training and advise to project teams where required
Specialist knowledge and skills required in:
- NBS Building, NBS Create software and CWCT guidance
- Major cladding systems and specialist contractors
- Cladding construction detailing and testing regimes
- Building materials, construction detailing, testing/sampling and current British Standards
- Excellent communication skills
- Good presentation skills
Sheppard Robson is actively recruiting talented individuals for our expanding Glasgow office. We are seeking 5+ years qualified architects, with a design focused agenda, capable of managing teams to ensure programmes are met and design quality maintained on complex projects across numerous typologies.
Candidates should have recent experience of all aspects of the building process, from client briefing through to on site delivery through various contract forms. They should be able to demonstrate these skills across a wide range of project types and scales.
As an equal opportunities employer, committed to creating an open and equal working environment, we are seeking passionate individuals capable of meeting the challenges of leading multi-disciplinary teams. Candidates should be able to demonstrate exceptional organisational skills required to deliver complex buildings while maintaining a cohesive design vision from concept to delivery.